Skip to content

Autumn in Queenswood Country Park by Robert Bilsland.

Conference Videos

I was wondering what has happened to the video recordings from past conferences. I would very much like to review some from Iceland 2013 and NYC 2012 both of which I attended. Could they be posted on You Tube, either publicly or on a hidden or private channel and made available to members. I would be glad to help with such a project.

Brian Richards
PhotoWebLab

»

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Conference Videos

Brian,

I do agree with you, the videos should have had been posted to YT, IMO... I do not know what happened to all the material, or who has the source files, but it would be worth asking the BoD to see if they still have access to the material, and can upload it to YT after the Las Vegas conference.

Joergen Geerds
http://freedom360.us

»

All IVRPA conference videos from 2007-2014 are now online in the members area, and a preview of selected videos are available on the IVRPA YouTube page

IVRPA CONFERENCE VIDEO PREVIEW

sam

- - - - -
Sam Rohn :: 360° Panoramas :: www.samrohn.com :: Location Scout :: www.nylocations.com :: New York City
»

Awesome, the IVRPA Conference Video Archive from 2007 - 2014 in an easily access form, many in HD necessary when viewing details and procedures - this is a great resource and worth the membership fee alone.

Brian Richards
PhotoWebLab
IVRPA Member

»